Wednesday 13 May 2015

Handstand Workshop 31st May !!!!!

I am super excited to announce that I shall be leading a super fun awesome handstand workshop happening on the 31st May at Bikram Highbury and Islington!!!!

The workshop shall be beginner/intermediate level with no prior experience needed.

In the workshop I shall lead you through a series of exercises that I use to prepare people to handstand, lots of lovely exercises to either begin to get you upsidedown and/or refine your handstand alignment and hold, exercises with the wall and without the wall, look at different ways into the handstand and safe exits, explore a few other fun armbalances, and give you lots of my standing on your hands top tips.

I am one of Londons top professional female handbalancers, I have been standing on my hands since I can remember and teaching for over 13 years.  I am honoured to have been able to perform my art at big events all over the world.  I am also the current UK UKYSF Yoga Asana champion.

VENUE: Bikram Highbury and Islington
TIME: 1-3pm
COST: £30

Places are limited and so sign up now so that you do not miss out!



No comments:

Post a Comment