Thursday 5 November 2015

Handstand Workshop Feedback and Pictures

Last sunday I led my second very successful workshop at Bikram Highbury and Islington to learn how to handstand.

My workshops cover the building blocks for successful handstanding and inversions, I use progressive steps to show how to build up the strength required, and develop the correct technique to ensure success.

If you would like me to run a workshop in your venue, or if you are interested in private handbalance classes then do get in touch with me on sallyacrocoach@yahoo.com.

"I cannot speak highly enough for Sally's teaching! Her structured approach, deep understanding of the human body & passion for handstands makes her teaching inspiring! I highly recommend anyone who is interested in improving their handstand to attend one of her workshops."

"Love it. Learnt some good techniques to help my handstands. Very clear and helpful teaching. Thanks Sally."

"Sally makes everything possible. Really good to build strength for your yoga practice."

"Really great workshop. Sally took us throughall the progression steps and broke it down so that we could all build on our skills regardless of our level."

"Very Good. Great content about technique but also fun to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment